Registrations are accepted at any time and tuition will be pro-rated accordingly.
Your membership allows you to make-up classes throughout the year. In order to take advantage of this benefit, you must:
- Phone-in your absence at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled class.
- Be currently enrolled in the session.
- The make-up class must be scheduled with the Front Desk to occur within the Session it is missed.
- Can receive 1 free open gym pass if you cannot find a make-up class time that works for you. Passes must be picked-up before the end of the session in which your child missed class.
- No make-ups are allowed for missed make-ups.
We are a year-round program with a session based tuition, on average 8 classes per session. Full tuition must be paid and a valid EGA Membership is required at the time of registration. No child will be allowed to attend class until tuition is paid in full. A $25 charge will be assessed for all NFS checks. Once we have taken a bad check, all tuition must be paid going forward by cash or debit/credit card.
No refunds or transfers of credit from one student to another or one session to another will be issued. All transactions are final once a session has started. Refund checks, when applicable, will be issued prior to the start of a session less a $20 handling fee.
A non-refundable, non-transferable annual membership fee is required to register for classes: $35 for an Individual Membership; $50 for a Family Membership.
- Discount on Special Events
- Discount on Open Gym
- Discount on School Year Camps
- Membership applies at ASA
- Can schedule make-ups for missed classes
We offer generous sibling discounts and multi-class/multi-session discounts. Our discounts are:
- Sibling discounts apply to full sessions. 2nd child receives $10 off, 3rd and more children receive $25 off.
- Any student enrolling in two or more week-night/weekend classes will receive $30 off per additional class (Includes Pre-Team).
- Receive 50% off a 2nd recreational day-time class during a session per student (Valid for Mon-Fri classes scheduled before 2:00pm. Excludes Pre-Team).
- Register & pay for 2 Sessions, receive a Free EGA T-shirt.
- Register & pay for 3 Sessions, receive a free Family Membership
- Register & pay for an entire year, receive an 8-week Session FREE!
Of course, we love our parents to stay and watch! You’re welcome to observe your child in our glassed-in lobby for main gym students or behind the cubbies in our tots’ gym for our preschool classes (non-participating parents are not to enter the gym). We request parents to refrain from coaching his/her children during class to avoid embarrassing the child and disrupting class.
If you have any concerns about your child’s class, please talk to the front desk or a manager.
Some Programs have its own attire requirements. In general, for girls’ gymnastics, we recommend wearing a body leotard (no skirt) – shorts and footless tights are allowed. For boys’ gymnastics, we recommend wearing a t-shirt tucked into stretch pants or elastic waist cotton shorts. Long hair should be pulled away from the face into a pony-tail with an elastic band. For your child’s safety hair clips, barrettes, other hair accessories, hair glitter, gel, spray-on hair color, or excessively oily hair products are not permitted.
All students are barefoot during class. Parents are welcome to wear socks in the gym when participating in class.
Only stud earrings are permitted. All dangling jewelry must be removed before participating in class.
Children learn at different paces – On average, most students are in the same level for a full year as there are many skills to accomplish in each level. It takes quality instruction, practice, strength, flexibility, and dedication to achieve skills in gymnastics. Every level should be taken seriously as all gymnastics skills are built off of one another; moreover, a firm foundation and understanding of basic skills before advancing is key.
At the end of each session your child will receive a Recommendation form from his/her instructor informing you the level he/she should participate in the next session. You are welcome to view your child’s skill results via the customer portal.
If you find your child is struggling, consider having your child attend class twice a week. It’s hard to build muscle and muscle memory with only attending class once a week! If coming twice a week is not feasible, talk to your child’s coach about certain conditioning drills he/she can work on at home in addition to taking your once a week class. Private lessons are also an option – inquire at the Front Desk.
We immediately post closing information to the EGA website and EGA’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/elitegymnasticsacademy. Our voicemail will also state we are closed.
- Refer a friend! We will grant you a $15 EGA credit PER newly enrolled student.
- Write a positive Facebook Review! We will grant you a $10 EGA credit.
- 1 review per family
- Write a positive Google Review! We will grant you a $10 EGA credit.
- 1 review per family
As our company becomes more automated and green conscience, e-mailing is becoming our preferred form of communication (inform you of important billing information, facility closings, special events, and promotions); therefore, your e-mail address is required upon registration.
Your e-mail address will allow you to log-in to your Customer Portal to access your personal details at EGA. You can make a payment, update your account, change your billing information, change your password, add a student to a waitlist, view your fees and payments, check your child’s current enrollment, register for Special Events at EGA (Parents’ Night Out, EGA FUN Night, Day Camps), schedule a birthday party, register for classes, and receive important messages or contact our Front Desk staff.