Join the Open Gym fun at EGA!
Climb on a beam, bounce on our trampolines, jump into our giant in-ground pit, and HAVE FUN!
Our Open Gym is a time to run, play, exercise, and practice gymnastics skills. Our open gyms are supervised by our safety certified instructors. All participants MUST wear appropriate gym attire...NO jeans, skirts, dresses, footed tights, or other non-workout clothing.
Fee: $10 per EGA/ASA Member, $20 per Non-Member
Friday Mornings: Only $5 per child
- 9:30am - 11:30am = Ages 5 & under in the Tots Gym ($5 per child!)
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm = Ages 12 & under and EGA Team Members in the Main Gym
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm = ALL ages in the Main Gym
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm = Ages 13 & up (Teen Night!)
NO SCHOOL OPEN GYM - 2016-2017 dates:
Ages 12 & under
1:00-3:00pm (Open Gym) + 3:00-4:00pm Open Swim (Only $5 MORE!)
- 2016-2017 school year dates will be posted August 2016. No School Open Gym is not offered in the Summer months.
Like us on Facebook to see upcoming events, additional Open Gym times, No School Open Gym Dates, and any schedule changes.
Click HERE to see a detailed list of Open Gym Rules.
For your child's safety, he/she must be picked up by a parent or legal guardian by the end of Open Gym. A late fee of $1 per minute, per child will be charged for late pick-ups.