Join the Open Gym fun at EGA!
Climb on a beam, bounce on our trampolines, jump into our giant in-ground pit, and HAVE FUN!
Our Open Gym is a time for children, teens, & adults to run, play, exercise, and practice gymnastics skills. Our open gyms are supervised by safety certified instructors. All participants MUST wear appropriate gym attire...NO jeans, skirts, dresses, footed tights, or other non-workout clothing, and ALL participants under the age of 18 MUST have a current EGA Waiver signed by their parent/legal guardian on file with EGA. You can download our waiver HERE.
Like us on Facebook to see upcoming events, additional Open Gym times, No School Open Gym Dates, and any schedule changes.
Click HERE to see a details list of Open Gym Rules.
Fee: $8 per EGA/ASA Member, $10 per non-member
Friday Mornings: Only $5 per child
Fridays (June - August):
- 9:30am - 11:30am = Ages 8 & under in the Tots Gym ($5 per child!)
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm = Ages 12 & under and EGA Team Members in the Main Gym
- Friday, 7/3 = NO OPEN GYM (9:30am or 7pm)
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm = ALL ages in the Main Gym
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm = Ages 13 & up (Teen Night!)
- Saturday, 6/13 = NO OPEN GYM (12pm or 7pm)
NO SCHOOL OPEN GYM - Check back in August for our 2015-2016 dates
Ages 12 & under
1:00-3:00pm (Open Gym) + NEW! 3:00-4:00pm Open Swim (Only $2 MORE!)
- Please check back in August for our 2015-2016 dates.
Please note: All participants under 18-years-old are required to have a waiver signed by a parent before they can do any type of activity in the gym. For your child's safety, he/she must be picked up by a parent or legal guardian by the end of Open Gym. A late fee of $1 per minute, per child will be charged for late pick-ups.